Cool Tools | 6 Packs To Go | Probotomies
"The important thing is not to stop questioning" - Albert Einstein
Now that was a bold step! "Probotomies"? Sounds like some sort of medieval procedure that... oh, well, let's not go there. Trust, using these tools is painless! Probotomies are sets of 5 probing questions that uncover possibilities. If you want to fiercely go where others dare not, put these tools into action:
- Sunday Morning Quarterback Don't wait for the post-game show. Try these on your "Sunday" morning before the coin toss.
- On Your Mark, Get Set... - Warm up for a hot day of results with this breakfast for the brain.
- Check, please! - Want at least an hour back in your day? Close every meeting with a few of these and say good-bye to waste of time, resources, customer satisfaction... you name it.
- Thrive NOW! - Survive or THRIVE? Get your head above the fog with these bold brain pokes.
- Ignite Big Thinking - The low hanging fruit has been harvested. Gold awaits for those who go BOLD. Reach way out with these.
- Crank Up Engagement On the Front Lines - Highly engaged teams win. See if your team is ready today.
- Grow Your Customer's Business - Learn where your customer wants to go...and take him or her there!
- Bust Out of Business as Usual - Feeling stuck? Can't gain traction? Going through the motions? These will give you a jolt.
- Put Your Vision Into Action - Recipe for success: ask these questions of yourself then share your answers as frequently as possible with your team. Get folks engaged in the bright future ahead.
- Laser In - Wallowing in the task overload mire? Kick off those waders and ask yourself these 5 bold questions. You will come out on top!